Acerbis Boot X-Move
- HInge at the ankle bone area.
- Upper leather.
- Rubber inserts on the inside of the calf to increase resistance to abrasion.
- Internal in hypoallergenic fabric, breathable and antibacterial.
- Extra padding to protect the ankle.
- TPU soft gaiter at the top with Velcro closure.
- Double stitching sole Vibram.
- New aluminum buckles with memory and a quick release/locking system.
- Reinforced steel tell.
- Certified EN13634:2010 LIV.2
Conceived in collaboration with the American motocross driver Bader Manneh, the Vibram Mombello sole has the advantage of increasing the safety of the driver thanks to stability zones, which contribute to the softening of shocks and vibrations.
Performance and security: Vibram Mombello is manufactured with highly tear-resistant rubber, that resists the continuous wear from the pedal's “teeth.” The sole's life is much longer than other soles that have been used until now, a plus that is sure to be appreciated, especially by your wallet! Its perfected design is exhibited in three distinct areas:
- a traction zone on the front
- a braking zone on the back
- a stability zone on the ball of the foot where the driver makes contact with the pedal
The Mombello is available in 2 versions:
- Standard, with the Vibram Mont formula
- Competition, with the Vibram Pro-Race formula
The Vibram Mombello sole is available through resoling on all types of boots. A list of Vibram resolers is available at www.vibramrepair.com.
- Tested on the world’s highest peaks
- Maintains performance at extremely low temperatures
- Firmer compound for maximum support and durability