Elten Vintage Pirate
The safety shoe expert Elten has enlarged its L10 series by some additional styles in the safety category S3. Elten Vintage Pirate – which is available as low and mid cut version – stands out for its low weight and sporty design.
- Equipped with an abrasion-resistant toe protection, thus protected against excessive wear and tear, e.g. by scratches
- The special feature is the additional sole concept which Elten now presents for this series
- The high-quality Vibram® L10 exclusive outsole is made of rubber, heat-resistant and has a rougher profile, and allows the shoe to be worn on uneven grounds
The high-quality Vibram® L10 outsole has been developed as an exclusive for Elten safety shoes.
- Made of rubber, heat-resistant and featuring with a rougher profile, Vibram® L10 allows the shoe to be worn also on uneven grounds (grip on gravel, sand and scree)
- The safety footwear manufacturer from the Lower Rhine region used a smart detail for the sole that fits to the modern design of the series: put next to each other, the left and right shoes show a skull like on a pirate’s flag. For sure a head-turner in the job.