Asolo Elbrus GV
The upper uses an innovative lightweight textile Schoeller soft shell material and suede lether
Gore-Tex® lining, waterproof and breathable
Protective toe cap in front and Newmatic crampon compatible
Vibram® Tront/Mont outsole with Dual Integrated System technology which absorbs impact, helps during traction and holds while braking on any terrain even the most inaccessible
Recommended for: classical mountaineering, hard trekking and vie ferrate.
Mont / Tront Sole
- Large contact area for grip on rock
- Broad lugs for maximal stability
- Heel deep incisions to reduce touch-down impact
- Vibram® Mont and Vibram® Tront compounds .
- Tested on the world’s highest peaks
- Maintains performance at extremely low temperatures
- Firmer compound for maximum support and durability