For the FW17/18 collection, Dolomite presents new model Tamaskan, a shoe designed for outdoor winter activities such as walks on snow and snowshoeing.
- Lined for pleasantly warm feet
- Waterproof thanks to the protective gaiter
- The Vibram® Ghiaccio sole, made exclusively for Dolomite, uses Arctic Grip technology, specifically to offer the best grip possible on icy surfaces, especially wet ice
Arctic Grip Sole
Vibram® Ghiaccio sole has been designed to promote stability.
- The triangular lugs, positioned so as to oppose each other, help to optimize traction properties for superb grip on wet ice
- The toe reinforcement helps to protect the foot and contributes to good grip
- The tread design on the heel reduces impact on contact with the ground.
Technology and Compound
- Unsurpassed on slippery, wet ice surfaces
- Outstanding durability
- Surface friendly: does not scratch soft floors