Hi-Tec V-Lite Hornet
Hi-Tec V-Lite Hornet is a trailrunning shoe with a synthetic upper featuring “ion-mask” hydrophobic technology to keep the shoe clean, dry, light and breathable.
- Ultralight rustproof hardware
- V-Lite CMEVA midsole for cushioning
- TPU shank for added support
- Exclusive Vibram® Trail Jet outsole with Vibram® Trek rubber compound
- Winner of National Geographic Adventure’s Best of Gear 2009 Award
- Size: 7-12 (UK) ; 41-46 (EUR)
Vibram® Trail Jet sole, developed as an exclusive for Hi-Tec, features Vibram® Trek proprietary rubber compound which delivers ideal grip, stability and durability over varied terrain as well as on wet surfaces.
- Beveled lugs in the toe and heel areas allow for maximum traction and mud shedding
- Exposed EVA in the forefoot provides flexibility and in the heel offers shock absorbing
- The TPU shank and the wrapped toe bumper offer protection, support, and durability
- The heel braking lugs are engineered for stopping power and downhill traction
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort