HOKA Rapa Nui
HOKA Rapa Nui 2 Trail is a trail running shoe for long and demanding off-road runs. This Vibram® soled version is a high performance prototype, it is especially designed to be severely tested along Season 2014 by Trailrunning Team Vibram®.
- Stable shoe with optimum grip for pleasure and protection wherever you choose to play
- Lightness and unique rolling motion give this shoe exceptional energy
- Responsive, powerful and accurate for unrivalled performance
- Vibram® RPN Plus sole : design made to deliver excellent traction on soft grounds and grip on flat surfaces; large, self-cleaning, channels to split off water and mud and increase safety ; made of long wearing Vibram® XS Trek rubber
RPN Plus Sole
Design made to deliver excellent traction on soft grounds and grip on flat surfaces ; large, self-cleaning channels to split off water and mud and increase safety ; made of longwearing Vibram® XS Trek rubber.
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort