Jalas Exalter² is a hyper-advanced safety shoes conceived from a constant development process. It uses the sole Vibram® Exalter created by Vibram® exclusively for Ejendals. The footwear is fully designed to work in synergy with the sole, due to its evolved construction, optimized in every detail for workers' safety.
- Standing out for its unique Jalas® FX3 Exalter midsole, it was studied to ensure shock absorption, heel support and comfort
- Plastic or aluminium toe
- Upper made of micro-fiber and TPU
- Quick fastening system and polyamide lining with anti-bacteria treatment to control odours
Vibram® Exalter, a work sole conceived as an exclusive for Ejendals, is based on the advanced Vibram® ESD compound, which is ideal when high conductivity, maximum grip, oil resistance and toughness are required.
- Thanks to the action of Vibram® ESD, the electrostatic energy in the electronic equipment is sent towards the sole, thus optimizing safety
- Vibram® Exalter's advanced construction provides: an area with lugs designed to increase stability, safety and comfort, a broad surface in contact with the ground for a superior grip on contaminated industrial floors, oil drainage channels, chiseled lugs for improved traction on rough ground
- Engineered for safety and fire fighters footwear
- Recommended when heat and/or flame resistance is essential
- Meets EN 15090 & NFPA standards for flame resistance