K2 Proof, K2 T1 and K2 Tracker Boa
Thanks to Vibram’s technological input and Access System for the outer appearance of the shoes, these new K2 boots ensure effectiveness and comfort for all users.
- The Proof model is a must in terms of lightness and performance.
- The T1 model is a multiuse shoe for any terrain that was designed in conjunction with the K2 rider team.
- The Tracker Boa is designed for users who require speed and performance on any kind of snow.
In 2004, K2 and Vibram created the GripLite sole, its first sole for snowboarding boots Now K2 and Vibram announce the Vibram UltraLite sole, designed to ensure lightness and maximum grip on snow and ice. The central part of the sole is made of Vibram TC1 rubber, while the front and rear treads are made of Vibram Trek rubber, which is stronger and more effective for traction and braking on snow.
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort