Lowa Ticam II GTX®
This robust backpacking boot is designed for demanding tours anywhere in the world. The Ticam II GTX® is even at home on via ferratas. The upper made of waxed split leather and microfiber provides stability. The Lowa “FlexFit” System allows natural range of motion at the ankle. Achieve optimal heel fit with Lace Loop technology with freely moving lace hooks at the ankle, all integrated into a two-zone lacing system that secures your heel in place for perfect fit and comfort. The waterproof GORE-TEX® lining provides optimal temperature regulation. The tread profile of the Vibram® “Apptrail” outsole increases ground contact. Excellent grip is offered with its self-cleaning tread and large lugs shaped for better downhill traction. Strap-on crampon compatible.
Vibram® Apptrail is the exclusive sole developed for Lowa with Vibram® XS Trek compound.
- Traction-design for superior design
- Bio-mechanical “S” shape-design features for enhanced rolling 90° angled lug zones both on forefoot and heel provide improved grip and braking
- Self-cleaning grooves reducing the build-up of debris. Saw-shaped lugs on heel and toe provide enhanced grip.
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort