Meindl Alpine Trek GTX
The Meindl Alpine Trek GTX is the outstanding alpine hiking shoe which allows you to brilliantly overcome longer mountain distances.
- Overall stability, string heel fit and Backstrap-System allow you to achieve an outstanding heel grip with loosen or slip risks warded off when the climbing rope passages demand your full concentration
- Lacing system provided far into the toe area for exact adjustment and acclimatization of the foot
- Emission of energy reduced and absorbed through its side outlets
- Vibram® Cyclone outsole featuring specialized construction for higher comfort and stability
- The PU- Soft tread liner in the sole is constructed so the heel, through the EVA-Shock absorber, encompasses the heel like a shell for higher stability
- The PU-Wings are innovatively inserted into the sole. This gives wings to the foot area and brings torsional stability into the construction of the sole. At the same time it makes a cleaner unrolling action possible.
- The Meindl Alpine Trek GTX won the "Outdoor" magazine 2010 Hiking Boot Test Award
Vibram® Cyclone is a hard hiking rubber sole also adaptable for other activities, such as mountaineering.
- Asymmetrical toe for maximum grip and toe-bumper for protection of the foot
- On the bottom, stability crown and Vibram® Multitraction lugs in the centre
- Undercut heel for safe braking
- TPU/PU insole
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort