New Balance Minimus
New Balance Minimus features an entirely different approach to trail running footwear, a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe.
- Fitted, yet minimalist upper that's comfortable with or without socks
- Only 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe
- Inspired by Good Form Running Midsole of Acteva®, a superior light weight foam with exceptional durability, made with Dupont™ Engage® - 12% lighter than standard midsole foam
- Versatile durability thanks to Vibram® T-Lite outsole
Vibram® T-Lite is an exclusive minimal trailrunning sole designed for New Balance “Minimus” concept and delivering excellent grip and traction at absolute minimal weight.
- Rubber lugs are only positioned where extensive field tests indicate that the sole is engaged in propulsion, braking, and stability
- Voids are left where extra rubber would add only weight, and not functional benefits
- To ensure the minimal contact points can withstand the additional punishment, Vibram chooses its Vibram® MultiTrek compound – all-terrain capabilities with improved durability
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort