Northwave Mission is a freeride shoe featuring all the necessary technical requirements.
- Upper materials selected for best performances on rugged terrains
- Comfortable yet safe shoe’s structure and locking system: both the toe and the heel are protected and a high stability is ensured to the whole foot
- The exclusive Vibram® Northwave outsole allows biking even with the pedal-hook and grants an easy walking when you leave the saddle
Vibram® X-Cross sole has been conceived and designed for double-purpose use: walking and pedaling. The special design of the tread gets rid of mud optimally and provides exceptional walking up traction, especially when pushing the mountainbike.
Made of Vibram® MultiTrek compound, the sole ensures maximum grip on all kinds of terrains. The structure of the sole is suitable for SPD binding system, guaranteeing ideal integration between pedal and shoes; the metal of the binding is intelligently "embedded" in between the rubber lugs: walking is safer than with traditional mountainbike soles.
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort