Scarpa launches new lifestyle footwear Haraka GTX, equipped with Vibram Arctic Grip sole, ideal for winter walks and city life.
- The shoes feature a new construction system called Sock-Fit LG for added functionality
- With Haraka GTX Scarpa presents a new concept of urban sport: comfort and functionality, and a perfect style for the city
- The Vibram® Spyder exclusive sole is made with Vibram Arctic Grip technology to offer excellent grip performance on wet ice, both in outdoor environments and urban settings
Arctic Grip Sole
Vibram® Spyder Arctic sole's design of the sole has been carefully studied to accentuate the Arctic Grip properties.
- The Arctic Grip lugs have a large contact area with the ground and are positioned at the tip, sole and as an inner crown on the heel area
- The lugs positioned symmetrically on the outer crown contribute to good stability
- The wide channels facilitate self-cleaning.
Technology and Compound
- Specifically engineered and designed to perform on wet ice
- Vibram perfromance, quality, durability
- Improved grip on cold, iced or snowy surfaces compared with existing Vibram soles