Terra Sawtooth MET
The Terra Sawtooth MET boots are covered in waterproof full-grain leather and come with a tongue featuring light-reflecting 3M™ material.
- The upper and heel are made from super-durable HELCOR® leather, while the CLEANFEET® lining features a moisture wicking treatment
- The membrane is waterproof and insulating
- The boots also feature a low profile TPU toe bumper on the exterior, a flexible, 5-layer, puncture resistant insert and Metal Free TERRA FIRMA-FLEX® technology
- The removable triple-density insole is made from CLEANFEET® fabric.
The Vibram® Avalon sole is made with the Vibram® Fire&Ice™ compound to ensure maximum performance in terms of grip, traction and oil resistance, even in instances of extreme temperatures (ranging from -20°C to 250°C)..
- Every lug is distinguished by special shaping that favours traction. The lugs are also reinforced for increased stability and durability
- The undercut heel has been engineered to improve performance when stopping on descents
- The shaped shank favours grip on uneven terrain.
Technology and Compound
- Superior performance industrial compound
- Engineered to withstand extreme temperature ranges (-20 °C to +250 °C | -4 °F to +482 °F)
- Meets the NFPA requirements for flame resistance