Engelbert Strauss Arges - NEW 2019
The Engelbert Strauss Arges safety shoes with a Vibram sole with an excellent grip achieve top values with respect to their anti-slip and damping properties. Lightweight, breathable and durable – this S1 sneaker has a sporting approach to tough environments.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1 With an aluminium toe cap
- Sporty indoor shoes in a cool sneaker design
- Breathable upper material made of durable polyamide fibres from an innovative knitting technology
- Almost seamless finish and pleasantly light
- Tongue made of open mesh, comfortably padded shaft edge with soft PU trimming
- Sturdy rubber scuff cap - ideal for working on the knees
- Textile inner lining with microfibre heel reinforcement
- Removable, full-surface insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Resistance to contact heat (HRO)
- Vibram XS Work sole.
XS Work Sole
Anti-slip and comfortable absorbent Vibram rubber/injected pyhlon sole conforms to SRA, is fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C. Injected Phylon is even more flexible and durable than conventional phylon. For better absorption and damping – prevents foot fatigue!
Technology and Compound
- High performance compound for indoor work/service applications
- Superior grip on wet surfaces
- Exceeds EN13287 SRC slip and ISO 20345 material performance requirements