Bottega Senatore Benedetto - NEW 2019
Bottega Senatore Benedetto Dark brown – Tumbled leather – Vibram rubber sole, Blake construction An angelic name for a devilish Derby! With its tumbled leather and Testa di Moro brown, it is the perfect footwear for a Sunday walk by the lake or in a small historic town near the sea. Perfect for winter and autumn, ready to talk even under a romantic rain, thanks to the Italian Vibram rubber sole… really heavenly!
- The construction of the shoe is high profile, the best artisan quality. The processing is called Blake. Its peculiarity is characterized by a seam that combines the insole, the upper, the lining and the midsole. This process makes the shoe very durable over the years
- The fine leather chosen with Master Craftsmen is the exceptional full-grain leather. The quality is very high and truly unique; soft and natural. Its perspiration makes the leather very resistant to moisture. The term full grain is attributed exclusively to the outer layer of the skin of the calf, which in practice is covered with fur. Once the hair is removed, the skin is tanned, but only after having passed a scrupulous check to measure its thickness. In our shoes, the pores of the leather are clearly visible; providing you the best quality in the market
- Rubber sole made in Italy. Bottega Senatore has chosen the best rubber in the market, and it is Vibram, comfortable and safe. Walking in the rain or snow will never more be a problem
Vibram® Eton Gumlite is a gumlite blocker for fashion, casual, and travel shoes. The best choice for a light weight lifestyle shoe.
Technology and Compound
- Superior durability performance
- Grip and durability engineering for safe mobility
- Optimal cushioning for sustained walks & recreational activities.