Kayland Gravity GTX
A low-cut shoe designed for technical approach, fixed-aid climbing routes and mixed routes. A refined combination of materials and technologies guaranteeing outstanding performance, practicality and comfort.
- The utmost precision, guaranteed by an advanced asymmetrical lacing system offering a practically customised fit
- Advanced design with bold personality
- Uppers of ergonomic design made of fabric and microfibre, highly resistant to wear, equipped with special Ekso Tech technology
- The technology has an external micro-injection that acts as a skeleton for the shoe, controlling lateral torsion of the foot without affecting its mobility
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane for complete protection and breathability
- Exclusive Vibram Gravity outsole.
Exclusive Vibram Gravity sole with differentiated compounds: Vibram Idrogrip in the climbing and braking area and Vibram Megagrip in the middle.
Technology and Compound
- Unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Superior grip with rugged longevity
- Optimal balance of stability and flexibility for ground adaptation