Berg Soajo - NEW 2019
Made in Portugal, this is the very first tech boot made with Burel, a 100% natural and Portuguese artisanal material composed 100% by wool. Combining excellent benefits, this boot is set for challenging terrains and outdoor activities. Completely seamless, the TPU injected into the fabric increases its stability and wear-resistance, while the integrated aquaproof membrane maintain your feet dry. Also naturally thermoregulating, it ensures a comfortable stride anywhere you go. Berg Outdoor's exclusive Vibram® outsole finishes its high functionality, providing extreme grip and traction even on the most difficult and muddy terrains.
- for a wide range of outdoor activities
- Upper made of Burel, a 100% natural, thermoregulating and water resistant Portuguese material
- TPU inserts injected into the fabric for utmost stability and extra durability
- Completely waterproof thanks to the integrated aquaproof membrane
- Vibram® Berg Porto outsole with Megagrip compound designed for the best performance on trails
- Phylon EVA midsole for superior cushioning and a light stride
- Ortholite X-40 insole with EVA heel cup guaranteeing a high level of comfort and cushioning
- Back puller for an easier put-on and attachment to the backpack
- Anatomically asymmetric design matching the natural
- Anatomically asymmetric design matching the natural shape of your foot for a more comfortable and natural stride.
Technology and Compound
- Unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Superior grip with rugged longevity
- Optimal balance of stability and flexibility for ground adaptation