Bestard Bretithorn Lite AG
Designed for winter hiking enthusiasts, Bestard introduces the new Breithorn Lite AG, a durable shoe perfect for tackling the most demanding terrains and equipped with a Vibram Arctic Grip sole.
The new Breithorn Lite AG is ideal both for longer backpacking journeys and walks in the woods and mountains.
Arctic Grip Sole
Vibram® Mottarone sole has been researched and designed in order to accentuate the properties of the Vibram Arctic Grip technology and enable safer walking on winter surfaces, especially if icy.
- The toe cap is reinforced for added protection, and the rubber sole is designed with a thickness that offers a good balance between being both lightweight and durable
- The heel has an undercut design and helps to improve braking during descent
- Vibram Arctic Grip technology is applied to the lugs positioned in the areas of greatest contact with the ground
- The design of the Arctic Grip lugs has been studied to ensure that there is a broad base in contact with icy surfaces in order to increase grip (especially on wet ice) and the stability of the sole
Technology and Compound
- Unsurpassed on slippery, wet ice surfaces
- Outstanding durability
- Surface friendly: does not scratch soft floors