Saucony ProGrid 2.0 Razor
The Saucony ProGrid 2.0 Razor is a waterproof shoe with the traction, protection and support that hard-core trail runners demand.
- Built in gaiter
- eVent fabric zip-up bootie
- Powered by Vibram® Xodus lightweight sole providing superior traction
- Saucony Razor has also been awarded with the Red Dot Design Award, a large and coveted international product design prize by the Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen in Essen, Germany. The aim of the prize is to honor outstanding design quality and trendsetters.
Vibram® Xodus is the exclusive trailrunning sole developed by Vibram for Saucony by using Vibram® Multitrek compound. Its different lugs represent the strong point of this sole: broad lugs around its periphery provide stability, comfort and durability wedge-shaped lugs in the forefoot are ideal both for uphill thrust and downhill braking dedicated lugs in the forefoot and heel provide lateral security for off-camber trails. Their open-spaced placement keeps mud off of the sole.
Technology and Compound
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort