Scarpa Alien 1.0
The ski mountaineering boot Alien 1.0 was designed for the more demanding ski racers. The combination of the most innovative and durable materials such as Carbon and Polyamide enhance lightness, efficiency and outstanding performance when the podium is your final goal. Alien 1.0 expresses our DNA and our leadership in the development of extraordinary race boots for ski touring, as evidenced also by our athletes’ ranking in the most important races of the World Cup during the last two years.
Vibram® UFO (Scarpa exclusive) is a comfortable sole meeting the new Olympic rules and providing with safety in all the situations of use, either with or without skis.
- Design conceived for high traction on soft terrains and grip for climbing
- Very thin profile yet saving high performances
- Bottom texture designed for enhanced self-cleaning on snow
- Tested on the world’s highest peaks
- Maintains performance at extremely low temperatures
- Firmer compound for maximum support and durability