Straight from its ski mountaineering experience Scarpa® Freedom is now setting a new standard in the world of freeride ski boots. Only 2000 gr for great control and precision. Conceived for a wide range of users. Primary HP Polimers.
- Special Scarpa® PU compound for the best performance ever on any terrain and snow slope
- The best precision and downhill performance guaranteed by the Carbon Core Technology
- Reduced thickness of shell and cuff for extreme lightness and increased sensitivity (Advanced Injection Technology)
- Anatomical last, together with the innovative
- Overlap closure system for a perfect fit and a great foot positioning
- Sensitivity and responsiveness are improved by the Axial Power Control technology and Ride Power Block mechanism with its specific functional design
- High Range of Motion (27°) for maximum comfort and uphill performance
- Equipped with the removable Vibram® Mountain Piste sole, the Vibram® Mountain Plus sole can be inserted for freeride activities when necessary
Developed exclusively for Scarpa, the Vibram® Mountain Piste sole has been created to optimise the performance of downhill skiers.
- ISO 5355 and made from rubber injected with TPU, it is compatible with any type of binding
- The Vibram® rubber sole maximises grip whilst hiking
- The rigid TPU inserts are highly resistant to abrasion and ensure more effective and safer connection
- Tested on the world’s highest peaks
- Maintains performance at extremely low temperatures
- Firmer compound for maximum support and durability