MAESTRALE is the essential of ski touring, the four-buckles boot that fulfills the needs of all skialpers. The Axial Alpine Technology enhances precision and stability and allows a correct impulse transmission to the ski, even on steep slopes and increases the sensitivity on the middle foot-area. It features the "T-Wing Tongue" in Pebax® dual-density. The shell and the cuff are made of Pebax® Rnew, 100% organic renewable material that keeps a good elasticity even at low temperatures.
The new Ski-Walk Mirage Pro mechanism has a specific design for a natural walking during the uphill and a perfect lock for the downhill.
Vibram® Cayman is the sole conceived and designed to enhance the ski-mountaineering performances.
- Best grip on snow due to its sharp edge lugs
- Wide self-cleaning grooves reduce the risk of layers of snow and allows safe walking while shouldering skis
- Vibram® Cayman sole matches two compounds and meets the Dynafit bindings criteria
- Its inner level is in Vibram® XS Trek soft compound for best grip while the external part uses Vibram® Mont hard rubber for a reduced risk of abrasion
- Tested on the world’s highest peaks
- Maintains performance at extremely low temperatures
- Firmer compound for maximum support and durability
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort