For extended tours that demand performance Scott Cosmos is the best boot in the… cosmos.
A 4-buckle boot that achieves harmony between the key needs of the ski mountaineer: very light weight and 4-buckle performance. Harmony between two seeming opposites: superior tourability and superior skiability. The Cosmos brings lightweight boots’ skiing performance to its highest level.
- Very anatomical last that deliver precise, solid, secure skiing performance thanks to its PowerLite technology and the superlight, stiff, supportive Grilamid® lower shell
- Expanded PU inserts in the sole for insulation, comfort, and increased ski feel
- Instant comfort with highly-refined, pre-punched shell “forma” and EZ Fit PowerLite liner. EZ Fit liners are very comfortable out of the box, or are 100% thermoformable if the skier prefers more customization.
- Vibram® PWRL full-length rubber sole for rocky terrains
Vibram® PWRL is a ski-mountaineering sole for rocky terrains, conceived as an exclusive for Scott brand.
- Full-length sole
- Double density rubber
- High grip in uphill
Technology and Compound
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort