Scott eRide Aztec 3
Scott® eRide Aztec 3 is a running shoe best used on rough terrain or on multi day trips, ideal for fun runs, hiking or enjoying the outdoors.
- Ergologic Technology offers better control and support to the foot going up/downhnill
- eRide special curved shape that facilitates spring phase, dispersing energy at footfall on the ground thus cancelling the “forefoot flap” effect, offering more ground contact progressivity
- eFit is a sock fit dressing system: inward non-stretchable sock for a greater comfort, more free movement in the metatarsal area, natural dorsiflexion
- Vibram® Genius Trail exclusive outsole provides maximum durability and grip and is exclusive to Scott running shoes
Vibram® Genius Trail is a trailrunning sole realized as an exclusive to Scott using a dual rubber Vibram® MultiTrek compound for empowered flexibility and wet traction.
- TPU push-though plate against underfoot bruising from harsh terrain
- Multidirectional lug design for traction in both linear as well as lateral motions
- Increased lug design for downhill breaking and secure toe off during challenging ascends
- Unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Superior grip with rugged longevity
- Optimal balance of stability and flexibility for ground adaptation