Simms G4 Guide
Simms G4 Guide is Simms' most durable leather boot, featuring outstanding traction, protection and stability.
- Leather and Schoeller® fabric technology
- Schoeller®-dynatec high performance abrasion-resistant mesh panels with Nanosphere® finish
- Bellowed leather tongue allows for easy-on, easy-off
- Molded toe and heel counters eliminate toe box collapse and provide a better fitting boot
- PU one-piece midsole
- Minimum exposed stitching for increased durability and less opportunity for "hitchhikers"
- Fully neoprene lined with closed-cell foam for minimal water absorption
- Rubber rand for superior durability and internal 3D ankle stabilizer
- Contoured speed lacing system with roller guide eyelet for friction-free adjustment & high quality, non-corrosive hardware
- Vibram® StreamTread sole with Vibram® Idrogrip™ 360° traction compound
Vibram® Stream Tread is the exclusive Simms sole. Stream Tread uses the Vibram performance proven 360° lug, perfect for use in wet, mossy wading environments. In addition, the brand-new Vibram® IdroGrip rubber compound ensures durability, penetrates aquatic vegetation such as moss and gives anglers a feel for the terrain they’re walking over as well as a superb slip-resisting grip. This multi-level sole pattern helps anglers wade securely on grassy and slick stream beds.
- Traction in all directions
- Self-cleaning ability
- Large outer lugs for stability
- Stud-friendly locators
- Coupled with EVA midsole
- Ideal on wet surfaces
- Improved grip on slippery terrain
- Inspired by free climbing rubber