Timberland Super Boot
Practically indestructible, the Timberland Super Boot is designed to survive in the difficult terrain and inclement weather of Alaska.
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation are a guarantee heat, water repellency , breathability
- Vibram® Carrarmato outsole
You can’t mention Vibram without thinking of the legendary Carrarmato sole. A true international design icon, Carrarmato was created 70 years ago by Milanese mountaineer Vitale Bramani, founder of Vibram. Carrarmato was the first mountaineering sole made of vulcanized rubber. Today it is the only sole that has climbed all of the highest and most difficult peaks in the world. Today, Vibram Carrarmato is available in multiple versions (Vibram Roccia, Montagna, Himail, Saas Maor, Marmolada, Jankuat, Breithorn), each with its own specific properties. With star or spiral cleats, with round or square tips, Carrarmato is always at the top!
- Tested on the world’s highest peaks
- Maintains performance at extremely low temperatures
- Firmer compound for maximum support and durability