The Spring Summer 2012 Volta collection includes an exceptional innovation: a new model, The Low.
The Volta Low, destined to become an "instant classic" in only one season, will bring the brand to a complete 4-seasons offer. The debut of the long awaited low-top shape - introduces two lines: a leather shoe featured in 6 colorways and canvas shoes featured in 6 more colorways.
- 6 combinations of tone-on-tone, Tuscan cowhide with “mouldy-look” treatment and waterproof waxed linen finish
- 6 combinations of stonewash dyed canvas and suede, emphasizing the contrast between textures of suede and roughly treated canvas
- This style is also equipped by the new Vibram® Voltage sole, an exclusive co-branding by Vibram and Volta Footwear
Vibram® Voltage is the new version of the “Volta Classic” exclusive sole with a fresh twist in design and perfect finishing for the casual yet high quality look. The sole has a low and very essential profile to match perfectly with the shoe’s identity yet resistant with the high quality Vibram rubber compound.
- High durability in lifestyle functions
- Comfort for walking
- Safe walk on all urban condition