Y.O.U Footwear Low Running
Y.O.U Footwear Low Running is a shoe of the new fall-winter 2013-2014 collection, in which the primary elements of the agro-pastoral world are combined and mixed with various ethnic themes.
- Dark brown vegetable leather/suede
- Vibram® Freeride sole
Exclusively developed for Shimano, Vibram® Freeride is a sole designed for maximum grip on the studded platform pedals favored by freeriders and downhillers. New Vibram® Idrogrip compound delivers optimum grip in a moldable rubber. Tread design that allows the best grip on pedal studs Wide heel and toe surfaces for easy touch down and riduced friction Excellent sensitivity and pedal feel.
Technology and Compound
- Ideal on wet surfaces
- Improved grip on slippery terrain
- Inspired by free climbing rubber
- High durability in lifestyle functions
- Comfort for walking
- Safe walk on all urban condition