Dunderdon F7 GTX - NEW
DUNDERDON F7 GTX sets the new standard for future technical ankle boots. A combined upper of full grained impregnated leather and Ballistic Nylon® together with a rubber enforced toe, provides the best in class durability. Experience great support, stability and protection through the unique and specialized design in the TPU heel shank. Together with Vibram®, DUNDERDON F7 GTX comes with the newly developed and unique rubber outsole featuring Arctic Grip to secure an unbeatable grip on ice and other slippery surfaces. The footbed forms from a PU-foam which rests on a 3 mm thick ETPU board, for endless cushioning and rebound. DUNDERDON F7 GTX uses the waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining to ensure that your feet are kept dry and comfortable. With the BOA® closure system you can easily adjust the shoelaces with just a few turns and give your feet a glove-like fit, an experience that is most rare in ankle boots.
- Upper: Genuine leather and Ballistic Nylon®
- Lacing: BOA®
- Lining: GORE-TEX® membrane
- Midsole: PU
- Footbed: PU-foam with ETPU binding
- Protection: Composite plate and fiberglass toe cap
- Safety standard: EN 20345 S3 WR HRO SRC
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber outsole with Arctic Grip, non-marking, oil- and slip resistant.
Arctic Grip Pro Sole
Vibram® rubber outsole with Arctic Grip, non-marking, oil- and slip resistant.
Technology and Compound
Arctic Grip Pro
- Vibram quality – specifically engineered and designed to perform on wet ice
- Oil resisting
- Calibrated for extreme cold -40C/-40
- Fire available for commercial cold weather firefighters
- Meets European requirements for safety