Kayland Gravity GTX
A low-cut shoe designed for technical approach, fixed-aid climbing routes and mixed routes. A refined combination of materials and technologies guaranteeing outstanding performance, practicality and comfort.
- The utmost precision, guaranteed by an advanced asymmetrical lacing system offering a practically customised fit
- Advanced design with bold personality
- Uppers of ergonomic design made of fabric and microfibre, highly resistant to wear, equipped with special Ekso Tech technology
- The technology has an external micro-injection that acts as a skeleton for the shoe, controlling lateral torsion of the foot without affecting its mobility
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane for complete protection and breathability
- Exclusive Vibram Gravity outsole.
Exclusive Vibram Gravity sole with differentiated compounds: Vibram Idrogrip in the climbing and braking area and Vibram Megagrip in the middle.
Technology and Compound
Unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces.
Superior grip with rugged longevity.
Optimal balance of stability and flexibility for ground adaptation.