Crispi Monaco Snug GTX
Outstanding comfort on this mid cut shoe, ideally suited for those that are searching an immediate and lasting comfort sensation. Ideal for light hiking and long city walks is made by an upper in water repellent nubuk and a Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort Foorwear Lining. Removable Footbed Air Mesh EVO and Vibram Arctic Grip sole with micropore shock absorbing midsole.
- Upper: water repellent full grain leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear Lining
- Insole: with differentiated structure
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh EVO + Felt + Active Carbons. Outstanding Breathability and antiperspiration - antiodour action.The CRISPI® 3D construction
- Protection: Stitched rand
- Sole: Vibram Mottarone Arctic Grip rubber sole with micropore shock absorbing midsole.
Arctic Grip Sole
Vibram® Mottarone sole has been researched and designed in order to accentuate the properties of the Vibram Arctic Grip technology and enable safer walking on winter surfaces, especially if icy.
- The toe cap is reinforced for added protection, and the rubber sole is designed with a thickness that offers a good balance between being both lightweight and durable
- The heel has an undercut design and helps to improve braking during descent
- Vibram Arctic Grip technology is applied to the lugs positioned in the areas of greatest contact with the ground
- The design of the Arctic Grip lugs has been studied to ensure that there is a broad base in contact with icy surfaces in order to increase grip (especially on wet ice) and the stability of the sole
Technology and Compound
- Specifically engineered and designed to perform on wet ice
- Vibram perfromance, quality, durability
- Improved grip on cold, iced or snowy surfaces compared with existing Vibram soles