Kayland Cross Mountain GTX
The Cross Mountain GTX is a cross-over shoe expressing Kayland's new concept of comfort and performance for hiking, somewhere between a technical mountain-climbing shoe and a backpacking shoe. Developed to offer all-round performance in mixed terrain, including mountain slopes with technical and rocky passages, snow and ice, and prepared for use with semi-automatic crampons, the new Cross Mountain GTX offers the perfect compromise between light weight and technical features. Guaranteed safety and performance for anyone who wants to use the same shoe for mountain-climbing and trekking. Ideal for mountain-climbing professionals, guides and rescue workers in summer.
- Split leather uppers and ultra high-tech anti-abrasion fabric with attractive colours and design
- Ankle Lock Technology to protect the ankle with a snug hold
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane to protect against rain, stone and damp while ensuring maximum breathability
- Microporous, long-lasting, shock-absorbing midsole
- Vibram Mulaz EVO outsole.
Vibram Mulaz EVO 5mm tread offering excellent grip on the way up and down.