Engelbert Strauss Tartaros Mid
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and puncture-resistant sole made of ceramic-treated textile fibres
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable with dryplexx® membrane
- Upper material made of premium quality calf’s leather from Germany
- All-round durable rubber reinforcement across the sole for more stability and increased wear protection
- Seamless finish for parts subject to heavy wear for better durability
- Pleasant textile inner lining with calf’s leather inserts on the shaft and tongue
- Removable, full-surface insole with insulating properties to protect against the cold and heat
- Also ideal for insole users
- Cold-insulation substructure (CI), heat-insulating substructure (HI), resistance to contact heat (HRO)
- Vibram XS Work sole.
VIBRAM XS WORK SOLE
Good grip, anti-slip and flexible Vibram rubber/PUR sole with good absorption properties according to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C (briefly up to approx. 300 °C).
Technology and Compound
VIBRAM XS WORK
High performance compound for indoor work/service applications.
Superior grip on wet surfaces.
Exceeds EN13287 SRC slip and ISO 20345 material performance requirements.