Engelbert Strauss Pietas
- EN ISO 20347:2012 O1 Without toe cap
- Sporty yet functional work shoe in a trendy sneaker design
- Outer material in open mesh
- Stretch insert in the tongue area for an optimum fit and ventilation
- Functional lacing system for individual adjustment
- With a closed tongue design - to prevent penetration of dirt and dust
- TPU reinforcement at the front of the foot for areas subject to higher wear
- Breathable textile inner lining with microfibre heel reinforcement
- Free of metal and leather
- Removable, full-surface insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Vibram XS Work sole.
XS WORK SOLE
The sole is very comfortable thanks to the visible TPU damping element in the heel area and the EVA-intermediate sole. The anti-slip Vibram rubber sole with a good grip conforms to SRC and is anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C.
Technology and Compound
VIBRAM XS WORK
High performance compound for indoor work/service applications.
Superior grip on wet surfaces.
Exceeds EN13287 SRC slip and ISO 20345 material performance requirements.