- Thanks to the performance of its Vibram® G125 exclusive outsole, it provides stability, grip and resistance to oils in all situations, even the most extreme
- Built with advanced construction, the boot features superior standards of comfort and protection
- The isolation of the foot is ensured up to -50°C
- The Purofort® technology provides superior comfort, unparalleled wear resistance (up to two times more than traditional boots) and anti-abrasion performance
- The boot is equipped with anti-bacterial treatment
Vibram® G125 is the work outsole developed as an exclusive for Dunlop. It represents a unique combination of design and construction and enhances the features of the Vibram® Fire&Ice compound, optimizing the performance of the sole itself. Vibram® G125 offers:
- Wide lugs on both toes and heel to increase the resistance
- Engraved shank for better traction on rough surfaces
- Self-cleaning grooves for oil draining, increased grip and safety
- High profile to ensure the protection of the foot
- Wide contact area to maximize the grip on contaminated industrial surfaces
Technology and Compound
Superior performance industrial compound.
Engineered to withstand extreme temperature ranges (-20 °C to +250 °C , -4 °F to +482 °F).
Meets the NFPA requirements for flame resistance.