Scott eRide Aztec 3
Scott® eRide Aztec 3 is a running shoe best used on rough terrain or on multi day trips, ideal for fun runs, hiking or enjoying the outdoors.
- Ergologic Technology offers better control and support to the foot going up/downhnill
- eRide special curved shape that facilitates spring phase, dispersing energy at footfall on the ground thus cancelling the “forefoot flap” effect, offering more ground contact progressivity
- eFit is a sock fit dressing system: inward non-stretchable sock for a greater comfort, more free movement in the metatarsal area, natural dorsiflexion
- Vibram® Genius Trail exclusive outsole provides maximum durability and grip and is exclusive to Scott running shoes
Vibram® Genius Trail is a trailrunning sole realized as an exclusive to Scott using a dual rubber Vibram® MultiTrek compound for empowered flexibility and wet traction.
- TPU push-though plate against underfoot bruising from harsh terrain
- Multidirectional lug design for traction in both linear as well as lateral motions
- Increased lug design for downhill breaking and secure toe off during challenging ascends
Technology and Compound
Unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces.
Superior grip with rugged longevity.
Optimal balance of stability and flexibility for ground adaptation.