Simms Freestone set the standard for wading boots 15 years ago. Uncompromising durability and quality are key selling points for this boot. The new Freestone offers outstanding quality and comfort.
- Synthetic construction offers minimal water absorption
- Padded collar and tongue
- Generous gusseted tongue for ease of entry and exit
- Molded internal heel and toe counters for excellent fit
- Nylon speed laces minimize weight
- EVA wedge with rubber midsole provide stable footbed
- Fully neoprene lined
- High quality nylon laces
- Features Vibram® Stream Tread sole with Vibram® IdroGrip™ 360 traction compound
Vibram® Stream Tread is the exclusive Simms sole. Stream Tread uses the Vibram performance proven 360° lug, perfect for use in wet, mossy wading environments. In addition, the brand-new Vibram® IdroGrip rubber compound ensures durability, penetrates aquatic vegetation such as moss and gives anglers a feel for the terrain they’re walking over as well as a superb slip-resisting grip. This multi-level sole pattern helps anglers wade securely on grassy and slick stream beds.
- Traction in all directions
- Self-cleaning ability
- Large outer lugs for stability
- Stud-friendly locators
- Coupled with EVA midsole
Technology and Compound
Ideal on wet surfaces.
Improved grip on slippery terrain.
Inspired by free climbing rubber.