Simms Rivershed is the athletic, light boot for anglers who want to hike to the North Country.
- 100% synthetic construction is lightweight, quick-drying and facilitates easy cleaning
- Rubber coated ballistic nylon mesh panels
- Full perimeter rubber rand offers superior durability
- Fully neoprene lined
- Dual-density EVA midsole
- Sturdy asymmetrical molded toe box with rubber cap for protection and durability
- High quality, non-corrosive hardware and high quality, long lasting nylon laces
- Pull-on heel loop
- Features Vibram® Streamtread sole with Vibram® Idrogrip 360° traction compound
Vibram® Stream Tread is the exclusive Simms sole. Stream Tread uses the Vibram performance proven 360° lug, perfect for use in wet, mossy wading environments. In addition, the brand-new Vibram® IdroGrip rubber compound ensures durability, penetrates aquatic vegetation such as moss and gives anglers a feel for the terrain they’re walking over as well as a superb slip-resisting grip. This multi-level sole pattern helps anglers wade securely on grassy and slick stream beds.
- Traction in all directions
- Self-cleaning ability
- Large outer lugs for stability
- Stud-friendly locators
- Coupled with EVA midsole
Technology and Compound
Ideal on wet surfaces.
Improved grip on slippery terrain.
Inspired by free climbing rubber.