Year of Birth: 1987
Speciality: Ultra Trail
Addicted to strong emotions and extreme sports, also if from outside she seems a quite person, Audrey is part of the Trailrunning Team Vibram since 2017. She comes from a Grenoble, in the French alps, discovered trail running only in the 2014 understanding that her tenacity and love for nature were the perfect ingredients to perform in this sport. She loves technical races, in the deep mountains or in the volcanic islands around the world, where the landscapes bring your breath away, like Diagonale des Fous or Madeira Island Ultra Trail or Restonica Trail. Important is that they be long enough to can dig deep in your soul, forcing you to find your spirit strength. The three special ingredients to perform are friends, her training and pancakes.
- 2021 15th UTMB - Ultra trail du Mont Blanc (FRA)
- 2018 7th Grand Raid Réunion - La Diagonale des Fous (FRA)
- 2018 8th LUT - Lavaredo Ultra Trail (ITA)
- 2018 2nd MIUT - Madeira Island Ultra Trail 115 km (POR)
- 2017 13th CCC - Courmayeur-Champex-Chamonix (ITA)