Deeluxe Spark Summit
Deeluxe Spark Summit got the ISPO Award at 2013 edition of Munich outdoor fair due to its innovative mix between performance and comfort, based on the use of an engraved lug Vibram® sole. Deeluxe Spark Summit is a snowboard backcountry boot designed by Xavier de le Rue, Freeride World Tour champion.
- Asymetric shell construction
- Internal membrane for waterproofness
- Section Control Lacing
- Thermomouldable liner with removable heelharness
- Rubber protection
- Vibram® Tsavo outsole developed with Vibram® MultiTrek compound
- Compatible with snowshoes/crampons and splitboard
Vibram® Tsavo is a sole developed with Vibram® MultiTrek compound and featuring an excellent grip on multiple surfaces, high resistance to temperature change and long wear.
- Increased surface area for durability at high-wear points Vibram® Multitraction lugs for 360° performance
- Toe-bumper for foot protection and grip
- Undercut and rounded heel for secure braking and natural touch-down
- Engraved shank for better grip on uneven ground
Technology and Compound
Optimal balance of traction and durability.
Responsive on unpredictable terrain.
Engineered for stability and comfort.