Born and grow up in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc one of the most interesting European spot for Freeride and mountain life in Europe, Leo started ski at 3 years old and around 12 discovered that jump and make all the sort of tricks in the powder was something that represented him much more. After had won the Freeride World Qualifier in 2014, he passed to the Freeride World Tour® winning it in the 2017 and being third in the 2019. Young, talented and passionate, he always got fun skiing but not only. Leo is a real mountain lover, that's a skill that make him in sympathy with Vibram philosophy.
- 3rd – Freeride World Tour 2019 1st
- Winner of Freeride World Tour 2017 5th
- Freeride World Tour 2016 14th
- Freeride World Tour 2015 1st
- Freeride World Qualifier 2014 3rd
- Freeride World Qualifier 2012