Lowa Tibet GTX Superwarm
Specifically designed for winter use, this sturdy footwear is ideal for keeping the feet warm and dry due to the waterproof membrane and padding, and is perfect for stress-free walking thanks to the Vibram Arctic Grip sole.
Tested on the most challenging routes, the Tibet Superwarm is the perfect companion for winter.
Arctic Grip Sole
Vibram® Mottarone sole has been researched and designed in order to accentuate the properties of the Vibram Arctic Grip technology and enable safer walking on winter surfaces, especially if icy.
- The toe cap is reinforced for added protection, and the rubber sole is designed with a thickness that offers a good balance between being both lightweight and durable
- The heel has an undercut design and helps to improve braking during descent
- Vibram Arctic Grip technology is applied to the lugs positioned in the areas of greatest contact with the ground
- The design of the Arctic Grip lugs has been studied to ensure that there is a broad base in contact with icy surfaces in order to increase grip (especially on wet ice) and the stability of the sole
Technology and Compound
- Specifically engineered and designed to perform on wet ice
- Vibram perfromance, quality, durability
- Improved grip on cold, iced or snowy surfaces compared with existing Vibram soles