Montura Yaru GTX
YARU GTX is a light and nimble approach shoe with high walking comfort. The Dual Zone lacing system along with the upper's seamless design, provides perfect volume adjustment and wraps the foot for an optimum fit. The EVA midsole is coupled with a light TPU insole, this combination allows for excellent cushioning and great anti torsional support ensuring more performance without losing comfort. The Montura "Signal" sole, made with Vibram Megagrip compound, provides outstanding traction. Thanks to the Adaptive Multilink construction system the sole works in synergy with the midsole allowing every single lug to find the perfect adaptation on all terrains.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Light shoes for approach routes, protected climbing routes and biking
- FIT: Comfortable Fit, enhances overall walking comfort
- UPPER: Low-cut in water-repellent suede + protective Pro Tech PU rand
- LINING: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort for an outstanding micro-climate t in every season
- LACING: Dual Zone up to the toe, different lacing on the top and bottom, perfect volume adjustment for an optimum fit when climbing or on technical terrains
- FOOTBED: Ergonomic Insole, with footbed of thicknesses 2.7 mm
- MID-SOLE: CFT-XT in co-injected EVA with a light TPU insole that enhances general comfort and provides maximum cushioning when walking
- WEIGHT: 430g (SIZE.8 - 1/2 PAIR)
- EXTRA FOOTBED: SSGA00X Narrow Fit of thickness 4,5 mm UA032
- Weight: 0.97 kg
Vibram - Montura "SIGNAL", Megagrip compound, outstanding design on all terrains, climbing areas on the toe
Technology and Compound
Unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces.
Superior grip with rugged longevity.
Optimal balance of stability and flexibility for ground adaptation.