AKU Giau GTX
Outdoor inspired footwear used in the city and for easy walks in the mountains. The natural, hand-made, full grain, high quality Italian leather, worked into suede with a scratched effect, makes each pair of shoes unique. Thermal Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort lining with optimum thermal performance for the cold season and Vibram® Mottarone Arctic Grip® treads with exceptional adherence to frozen and wet surfaces complete the technical profile of this model.
- Upper: full grain leather 2.0 mm
- Upper protection: leather
- Lining description: Gore-Tex® insulated comfort
- Midsole: die cut eva, partially recycled
- Lasting board (stiffness): 1.5 mm nylon + eva microporosa (extra flexible)
- Footbed: coco/latex/bamboo
- Outsole: Vibram Mottarone with Arctic Grip.
Vibram Mottarone with Arctic Grip technology.
Technology and Compound
Specifically engineered and designed to perform on wet ice.
Vibram perfromance, quality, durability.
Improved grip on cold, iced or snowy surfaces compared with existing Vibram soles.