Garmont Miguasha Nubuck GTX AG
Garmont Miguasha Nubuck GTX AG really stands out in winter environments thanks to the Vibram Arctic Grip outsole, particularly suitable for wet, slippery and icy terrain.
- The upper is made of abrasion resistant oiled nubuck leather while protection from the elements is provided by the GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining for durable waterproof protection and optimized breathability
- Garmont’s renowned heel lock system rounds out the package, for a secure heel hold to help prevent blisters
- The man version is available in brown/green color, while the women’s specific fit comes in the light grey/green colorway
- Vibram Arctic Grip Mottarone outsole.
Arctic Grip Sole
Vibram® Mottarone sole has been researched and designed in order to accentuate the properties of the Vibram Arctic Grip technology and enable safer walking on winter surfaces, especially if icy.
- The toe cap is reinforced for added protection, and the rubber sole is designed with a thickness that offers a good balance between being both lightweight and durable
- The heel has an undercut design and helps to improve braking during descent
- Vibram Arctic Grip technology is applied to the lugs positioned in the areas of greatest contact with the ground
- The design of the Arctic Grip lugs has been studied to ensure that there is a broad base in contact with icy surfaces in order to increase grip (especially on wet ice) and the stability of the sole
Technology and Compound
- Specifically engineered and designed to perform on wet ice
- Vibram perfromance, quality, durability
- Improved grip on cold, iced or snowy surfaces compared with existing Vibram soles