Engelbert Strauss Nereus
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and puncture-resistant sole made of ceramic-treated textile fibres
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable with dryplexx® membrane
- Upper material made of premium quality microfibre with rubberised scuff cap for increased wear protection
- Seamless finish for parts subject to heavy wear for better durability
- Pleasant textile inner lining with mesh finish
- Removable, full-surface insole with insulating properties to protect against the cold and heat
- Also ideal for insole users, certified to DGUV regulation 112 - 191 (BGR 191) / Eco standard Z 1259
- Resistant to contact heat (HRO)
- Vibram XS Work sole.
XS WORK SOLE
Good grip, anti-slip and flexible Vibram rubber/PUR sole with good absorption properties conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 C (briefly up to approx. 300 C)
Technology and Compound
VIBRAM XS WORK
High performance compound for indoor work/service applications.
Superior grip on wet surfaces.
Exceeds EN13287 SRC slip and ISO 20345 material performance requirements.