Engelbert Strauss Ptah
Whether you are at work or enjoying your spare time: they keep things moving and are always in motion! Taking so many steps to get where you need to be demands a lot, both of you and your shoes. A sporty design, a stylish look and durable features: the work shoe Engelbert Strauss Ptah is not just an all-rounder in terms of aesthetics. This is where a trendy retro design meets intelligent functions and an anti-slip, modern sole. The perfect choice for real sneaker fans!
- EN ISO 20347:2012 O1 Without toe cap
- Very sporty work shoe in a trendy retro sneaker design
- Upper material in high-quality calf velour and mesh inserts at the front of the shoes for more comfort and breathability
- Breathable textile inner lining with microfibre heel reinforcement
- Removable, full-surface insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- The sole is very comfortable thanks to the visible TPU damping element in the heel area and the EVA-intermediate sole
- Vibram XS Work sole.
XS WORK SOLE
Anti-slip and flexible Vibram rubber sole with a good grip conforms to SRC and is anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C.
Technology and Compound
VIBRAM XS WORK
High performance compound for indoor work/service applications.
Superior grip on wet surfaces.
Exceeds EN13287 SRC slip and ISO 20345 material performance requirements.