Longstone Fire Best 904
- It meets legal safety requirements
- It comes with protective zips, a ventilation system and toe protection
The Vibram® Trek sole is distinguished by its highly functional design..
- The lugs on the cap are wide in order to aid stability and are set out in such a way so as to leave space for the grooves that facilitate the emission of debris and oil, thereby making the sole self-cleaning.
- The engraved sections on the shank improve grip on rough and articulated terrain.
- The Vibram Fire&Ice compound makes the sole highly resistant to flames and high temperatures, up to 250°C, thereby ensuring both outstanding durability and oil resistance.
Technology and Compound
Superior performance industrial compound.
Engineered to withstand extreme temperature ranges (-20 °C to +250 °C , -4 °F to +482 °F).
Meets the NFPA requirements for flame resistance.