Engelbert Strauss Chete
A beautiful splash of colour makes everything in life feel better, even stressful work. The sporty work shoes e.s. Chete love colour, so they have been dipped into the paint bucket several times to create stylish combinations in a modern transparent look. Trimmings and reinforcements made of transparent material on the heels round off the fashionable appearance. But Chete shoes also hold their own technically: the breathable upper material ensures that the feet remain fresh even if the job is very strenuous.
- EN ISO 20347:2012 O1 Without toe cap
- Sporty sneakers in a modern transparent look
- Upper material made of breathable textile with microfibre material
- Trimmings and reinforcements made of transparent TPU
- Pleasantly padded strap and collar
- Lining made of breathable mesh with microfibre heel reinforcement
- Removable, full-surface insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers certified to DGUV regulation 112 - 191 (BGR 191) / Ö Norm Z 1259
- Anti-slip Vibram® rubber/PUR sole conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 150°C
XS WORK SOLE
Anti-slip Vibram® rubber/PUR sole conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 150°C
Technology and Compound
VIBRAM XS WORK
High performance compound for indoor work/service applications.
Superior grip on wet surfaces.
Exceeds EN13287 SRC slip and ISO 20345 material performance requirements.